Check out this sweet potato pancakes recipe, from sinfulnutrion.com, that requires just two simple ingredients, making them a quick & easy paleo and gluten-free breakfast.
2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes
Author: Sinful Nutrition
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 3-4 pancakes
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract*
- ½ tsp cinnamon*
- Rinse and pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool, and peel off the skin.
- Add flesh of sweet potato to a blender.
- Add eggs, and optional ingredients if using, and blend until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Coat with non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into 2-inch diameter circles in skillet.
- Let cook 2-3 minutes, or until brown, flip, and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top with butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon if desired.