“I literally wake up every day ready to motivate, inspire, coach and lead others to ultimate living. I value my health, my energy, and my athleticism and see the positive impact these things can have on the rest of my life. My family is my spark plug. My wife is the most understanding and loving person I know. I am grateful to have her as my best friend. We are blessed to have three wonderful children, 2 girls (Olivia Jo-Jo, Bobbi Jo) and 1 boy (Riley Joe). These kids are the brights spots in my day. I always look forward to coming home and hugging my family.
I started in fitness by training my friends in college. I didn’t know what the heck I was doing. I didn’t have the expertise or credentials but I had PASSION and that is what drove me into this industry. My passion led me to obtaining my BA degree in Human Performance and Sport from New Mexico Highlands University. Oh by the way, I was a pretty good placekicker back in my hay day and I kicked through high school, college and had a short stint playing Arena Football.
After graduating, I became a “personal trainer” at a big box gym. I loved coming to the gym every day and thought, “man, I want to do this forever.” Working with people became my life mission. I use fitness, healthy nutrition and personal growth as my avenues to echo my message that LIFE IS LIMITLESS and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I believe in this message so much that in 2012 I ran 300 miles in 101 hours to prove the point that when you truly believe in yourself, surround yourself with positive and supportive people and have extreme determination, Anything does become possible. I strive to instill this platform to everyone I come into contact with.
In 2006, I stepped out onto a ledge and into the self-employment world. Standing on a tightrope without a net underneath me, I quickly realized that owning a business was difficult. But my determination, ambition, and passion as been my fuel to grow our company. We started in a 2400 square foot facility and in 2011 we moved to a 6500 square foot facility.
I am truly grateful for the relationships that I have built and the people that are in my life. I am determined to continue living life at ultimate levels. The more people we can convince that positive and healthy living is the way to go, the better the world will become. It is in our hands.
Thank you for visiting our website and if there is anything I can do or answer for your, please email me at email@example.com. I promise to get back to you in a timely manner.”
Professional Credentials and Expertise
- 15 years “in the trenches” experience in the fitness industry
- Author of the book: Limitless, A Man’s 300 mile run to prove Anything is Possible
- USA Triathlon LEVEL 1 Certified
- Elite age group triathlete and runner
- Attends national fitness and business seminars and workshops
- Extended education in the following: endurance sports, functional movement, performance nutrition and personal development
- Conducts strength and conditioning, nutrition and personal growth clinics/seminars for sports teams, high school athletic departments, businesses and endurance athletes.
- Freelance author for www.strengthcoach.com, www.active.com, www.usatriathlon.com and www.trifuel.com
- Wrote an ebook titled, “The Complete Triathlete”.
- Produced a DVD titled, “The Ultimate Dynamic Warm-up”.
- Wrote a weekly article for The Visalia Times Delta newspaper for eight years
- Public Speaker and presenter to local service clubs, high school health classes and local businesses about health, fitness, motivation, goal setting, and positive living
- Strength and conditioning coach to the College of Sequoias Softball team, 2006 – Present
- Graduated from New Mexico Highlands University in 2002 with a degree in Human Performance and Sport.