CFA Playground Updates
We had an awesome first weekend at the CFA playground. People played, had fun, worked up a great sweat, and built solid relationships. Thank you to everybody who came out and shared some of their three-day weekend with us. We also want to express our extreme gratitude to everyone who helped build The Playground over the past 2 weeks. The support is amazing!
Here are a few announcements regarding The Playground’s Schedule and pricing:
- Our Kid’s Ninja Class will be Tuesday’s at 4:00 pm. This is a 45 minute high-energy class that will incorporate crawling, climbing, running, jumping and FUN! For kids 6-12. $5 drop in fee or $47/month which also gives your child access to our Recess and other Playground classes.
- Wednesdays at 5:30 pm will be a “Primal Running” class that will teach drills and specific movements to improve your running mechanics so you can become more efficient. This class is for the long distance runner or the sprint athlete. $5 drop in Fee.
- Once you come to The Playground and you LOVE IT, we have a September only Special where you can pay in full for the year for only $588. This will get you full access to our Playground classes and recess and your price will never change.
- Also in September only, we will have one membership, which is a 1-month Trial for $39, which gives you full access to the facility and Playground Classes. Our normal memberships will begin in October.
- We will have drop-in fees: $5 for Recess and $10 for Playground Classes. For kids’ 17 and under, the drop in fee is $5 for everything.
Address is 219 N. Court Street.
Parking and traffic can get kind of busy, so please be careful in and around the area.
Below is our initial Class Schedule. Class times are subject to change. Please be patient as we work out the kinks the first few weeks. We are excited for this new venture and look forward to building strong relationships.
If you have any questions, please contact us.